Monday, February 22, 2010

Birmingham Photographer | Tannehill... Well worth the price of admission

 

 

 


Dear this past weekend,
The weather was great! I wish you would have stuck around a little bit longer. Please come back.
Sincerely,
Ms. I have Spring fever baaaaaad

We just had to get out this weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather. We decided on Tannehill State Park. It was the perfect place to spend a beautiful weekend day. I never realized how perfect a place it is for portraits. Thank goodness my little muse doesn't mind having a paparazzi momma. I have about 300 shots to go through so you may see more of these later. I just couldn't help but share a few of my favorites! If you are considering a Spring session, please consider Tannehill. A small admission fee does apply, but it's well worth it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: